DRIPPING SPRINGS RESOURCES
DRIPPING SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE:
CITY of DRIPPING SPRINGS COVID-19 UPDATES:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 512-858-4725
DRIPPING SPRINGS INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT CORONAVIRUS UPDATES:
ADDITIONAL BUSINESS RESOURCES:
Sign up for SBDC Virtual Advising
To combat the spread of COVID-19, Texas State SBDC will be providing virtual meetings to clients on an as needed basis. Our advisors are here to help answer your questions, apply for business resources, and help your business plan accordingly during this disruption. We’re here for you every step of the way. Please contact our office email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 512.420.9379 to schedule a virtual session.
Skills for Small Business
Grants funds are available to businesses with fewer than 100 employees and emphasize training for employees and potentially business owners with a W-2.
Combined this with the suggestions from your SBDC or SCORE mentor to achieve your goals.
Hays County Emergency Information
Stay informed with Hays County updates
In case you missed the webinars, Resources for Recovery, the recordings are available at the links below.
- Resources for Recovery 1: “Critical Needs of Businesses in Recovery”
- Resources for Recovery 2: Short & Long Term Business Resiliency
U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE:
The U.S. Chamber continues to work closely with the White House, U.S. government agencies and foreign government officials to monitor and provide updates on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The U.S. Chamber has launched Member Task Forces focused on four areas of response to help the American business community and policymakers undertake responsible, fact-based planning:
- Employee Support: How to assist individuals who are unable to earn their normal income for a sustained period.
- Business Operations and Revenue Disruption: How to assist businesses, including through regulatory relief, who are closed or experience significant revenue disruption.
- Supply Chain and Trade Disruption: How to manage and mitigate supply chain and trade disruptions.
- Small and Medium Enterprises: How to address the unique needs of small and mid-size businesses.”